Many small business owners are frustrated by their current bookkeeping system. You are either spending valuable time to do it yourself, probably on a spreadsheet or struggling with software you haven’t had full training on, or organizing and delivering stacks of paperwork to your bookkeeper every month.
What we do at Coastal Tax and Accounting Services is radically different from traditional accounting firms. By using the best cloud-based accounting software and a hand selected combination of apps tailored to your business, we provide a solution for your books that goes beyond basic record-keeping and tax compliance.
What is “Cloud-Based”? It means online, a software that you log into from a web address from any PC or Mac computer, tablet, or phone. It means your financial data is stored on a secure online server that is automatically backed up. It means you see what your accountant sees and numbers are updated in real time. It means you can burn your file cabinet and never keep another paper receipt or print out a bank statement ever again. Seriously.
Here are a few more of the many benefits of making the crossover to the cloud…
- Issue invoices to your customers when you are away from the office.
- Accept credit card payments through a simple “Pay Now” button on your invoices that are emailed to the customer.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of expense receipts… then throw them away! Do not organize them by date, by expense category, or by vendor. Just take pictures of any receipts you have and be done with it.
- Stop logging in to multiple sites every month to find your bank statement, credit card statement, utility bills, telephone bills, etc. Have those bills automatically fetched for you through a secure portal and shared with your accountant.
- Stop wasting time and gas driving to your accountant’s office to drop off paperwork.
- Never pay for another software upgrade – online software is automatically and constantly updated to the newest version.
- Have peace of mind that your financial data is backed up on secure online servers. Never worry about a hard drive crash or pay for backup storage.
- Sync with your existing apps such as Google Calendar, PayPal, Square, Shopify, Dream Payments, and many more!
For a free consultation on Monthly Cloud-Based Bookkeeping packages offered by Coastal Tax please fill in the inquiry form. This helps us get to know your business a bit before meeting and also provides more information on the services we offer!
Welcome to the future!